Effective date: February 10, 2020
New Normal Labs LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the http://www.newnormal420.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
- Service is the http://www.newnormal420.com website operated by New Normal Labs LLC
- Personal Information means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could be linked, directly, or indirectly, with a particular individual or household. Personal information does not include publicly available information.
- Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
When you use our Service, register for our warranty, or receive alerts or other information via email, text, or instant message, we may collect certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, geolocation information, referring website from which you accessed the Service, and other diagnostic data.
TRACKING & COOKIES DATA
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
New Normal Labs LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
- For any additional purposes for which we have obtained your consent to the use or disclosure of your personal information
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Information, to the United States and process it there.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
DISCLOSURE FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT
Under certain circumstances, New Normal Labs LLC may be required to disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
New Normal Labs LLC may disclose your Personal Information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of New Normal Labs LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users, our employees and agents, or any person
- To protect against legal liability
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may also share your Personal Information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
OUR POLICY ON “DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS UNDER THE CALIFORNIA ONLINE PROTECTION ACT (CALOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Children under the age of 18 are not allowed to use our Services. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that a user is under age 18, we will promptly delete any Personal Information in that user’s account.
RIGHT TO OPT-OUT OF SALE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, otherwise transfer your Personal Information outside of the situations detailed above, so we do not have an opt-out.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION (“REQUEST TO KNOW”)
Subject to applicable laws, you can review, verify or correct your Personal Information. To submit a request to review, verify, or correct your personal information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only you, or a person legally authorized to act on your behalf (an “Authorized Agent”), may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. You have the right to request this information up to two times in a 12-month period.
RIGHT TO REQUEST DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to request deletion of your Personal Information. To request the deletion of your Personal Information, email email@example.com or mail us a letter at 2211 Michelson Dr., Suite 900, Irvine, CA 92612. Only you, or a person legally authorized to act on your behalf (an “Authorized Agent”), may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information.
If you use an Authorized Agent to submit a request to know or a request to delete, we may require the Authorized Agent to submit proof that they have been authorized to act on your behalf. We may accept as proof either:
- Written permission from you; or
- A power of attorney pursuant to the California Probate Code §§ 4000 to 4465.
We may also require the Authorized Agent to verify their identity directly with us.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your privacy rights. Unless permitted by law, we will not:
- Deny you products or Services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for products or Services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties.
- Provide you with a different level or quality of products or Services.
- Suggest that you will receive a different price or rate for products or Services or a different level or quality of products or Services.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights with respect to your Personal Information: 1) to update or amend Personal Information that we have collected about you if it is inaccurate or incomplete; (2) to request a copy of the Personal Information that we hold about you; (3) to request the categories of sources from which your Personal Information is collected; (4) to request the categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information; (5) the commercial purpose for collecting your Personal Information; (6) to request the categories of Personal Information sold and the categories of third parties to whom the Personal Information was sold; (7) to request that we erase or restrict Personal Information; (8) to object to the processing of your Personal Information with respect to direct marketing purposes; and (9) the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of your privacy rights. You have the right to request this information up to two times in a 12-month period. You have the right to designate an Authorized Agent to make a request on your behalf.
YOUR EUROPEAN PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a data subject in Europe, you have the right to access, rectify, or erase any personal data we have collected about you through the Service. You also have the right to data portability and the right to restrict or object to our processing of personal data we have collected about you through the Service. In addition, you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data (or provide it to third parties to process) for marketing purposes or purposes materially different than for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you. You may withdraw your consent at any time for any data processing we do based on consent you have provided to us.
To exercise any of these rights, contact us at the address set forth in the section entitled “Contact Us” below and specify which right you intend to exercise. We will respond to your request within 30 days. We may require additional information from you to allow us to confirm your identity. Please note that we store information as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, and may continue to retain and use the information even after a data subject request for purposes of our legitimate interests, including, as necessary, to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, and enforce our agreements.
If you have any issues with our compliance, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a European supervisory authority.
We recognize the need to develop electronic and information technology (E&IT) products and services that are accessible and usable by all people, including those with disabilities and special needs. We provide technical and customer support to accommodate the needs of users with disabilities and address issues related to the accessibility of our Service.
Our services include:
- Customer Technical Support to answer general and/or technical questions
- General product information
- Product Documentation
Users may request product documentation and reference materials in alternate formats by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: http://www.newnormal420.com/privacy-policy